Treebrush Alchemy – fragrant magic!
Treebrush Alchemy is Treebrush Apothecary’s new home fragrance range. Who doesn’t love a little bit of magic in their favourite spaces? These 100% soy wax candles are Treebrush Alchemy’s own custom fragrance blends set in strong, heat safe amber jars with metal lids. You’ll get approximately 40 hours of burn time with these badboys.
Looking for wax melts instead? Check out our “Good Vibes” range of soy wax melts!
Our soy wax candles come in the following unique fragrances:
“Down with the Figness”
This one hits with the force of a rockstar. Rich and mouthwatering fig, brown sugar, apple, peach, tangerine and melon round out the summer fruit notes, followed by a hit of rich vanilla, buttercream and warm spices.
Light it in the morning and you have yourself a mighty espresso; light it in the evening, and it’s all about tiramisu. Rich, sweet vanilla forms the body of this beast of a fragrance, chased by fresh espresso and a nip of chocolate fudge.
“Lime in the Sand”
Can’t avoid the Dad Jokes around here. Light, lively and wonderfully summery, this one will take you to distant shores. Notes of fresh coconut, kaffir lime, sandalwood and a dab of vanilla.
Mango & Tangerine
A classic around these parts, now in a candle and ready to make your mouth water! Ripe mango and zesty tangerine, with a subtle splash of papaya and peach.
The most Kiwi of fragrances! This happy, summery, subtle fragrance will plop you by the coast, sand between your toes. The perfect balance between floral, green and woody notes that’ll remind you of lime, bamboo, cashmere, jasmine and sandalwood.
The ultimate candle fragrance! Fresh pears poached with syrup and spice.
- Always burn your candle within sight – do not leave unattended
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
Good to know:
- Keep the wick trimmed to 6mm
- If your wick is producing a large flame or a lot of smoke, or if your wick has formed a “mushroom”, trim it down to 6mm
- Keep candle free of foreign objects, including matches and wick trimmings, and especially anything flammable
- Don’t burn the candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
There are no reviews yet.