Fragranced soy wax melts
“Good Vibes” soy wax melts – made with 100% soy wax for a safe and inspired home fragrance.
Soy wax is fantastic – in addition to being nature-derived, it also melts at a lower temperature and burns longer than paraffin, and in candles, it doesn’t soot either. The fragrances used are the same skin-safe oils used in The OG mosturiser lineup too!
These wax melts are a great option if you have (or prefer) a wax/oil warmer, or don’t want to light a candle inside your house, but want to enjoy epic fragrance all the same.
Each bar should provide approximately 20 hours of fragrance burn time across all 10 cubes.
Current fragrances available:
- Thai Lime & Sandalwood – zesty, sophisticated and unmistakably powered by sandalwood. Notes of kaffir lime, bergamot, green lemon; water jasmine, rose tea, lily of the valley; musk, cedar, white amber, creamy sandalwood
- Sea Salt – light, calming, and puts you right on the coast. Notes of seasalt, sea breeze accord, ocean notes, white lily, cashmere, fluid musk, ozonic notes
- Black Raspberry & Vanilla – mouthwatering berries and a sprinkle of sherbet. Raspberry/berry notes, musk, vanilla, and a sherbet-like finish
- Honeysuckle Jasmine – a bouquet with gusto, and our most popular floral. Notes of neroli, ozone, honeysuckle; jasmine and powder
- Guava & Lychee – our favourite sugar rush, and the smell of Summer! Notes of sweet guava, juicy lychee, zesty lime and ripe peach; coconut flakes and a touch of vanilla
- Frankincense & Myrrh – wonderfully rich and aromatic. Notes of ginger root, bergamot; lilac, lily of the valley, lavender, ylang ylang; vanilla, sandalwood, frankincense, myrrh, musk
- Red Roses – an uplifting, modern twist that plops you in the middle of a rose garden. Notes of green leaves, lemon, spice; rose, violet; honey, sandalwood
- Mango & Tangerine – a juicy giant! Notes of green, pear, peach, strawberry; coconut, coriander, jasmine, mango, papaya, pineapple, rose; clove, tonka, vanilla, cream
- Hot Cross Buns – a warm and spicy hug in wax form! Notes of whipped cream, lemon zest; cinnamon stick, buttercream, clove; vanilla cream, nutmeg, creamy amber
- Pumpkin Spice – we had to…an absolute classic! Warm, rich and smells good enough to eat. Notes of creamy milk and vanilla, sweet pumpkin, nutmeg, clove and cinnamon
- Wakey Juice – an absolutely mouthwatering bomb of a fragrance. In the morning it’s a big phat latte; in the afternoon it’s a well-earned affogato; and in the evening it’s your choice of a generous serve of tiramisu or a cheeky espresso martini! Notes of coffee and chocolate; milk, tonka, sugar, fudge; vanilla bean, nuts, musk
- Rustic Lodge – woody and spicy, this one plops you in front of the log fire of a woodsy cabin, a million miles away. Notes of bergamot, apple, white peach; rosemary, clove, cinnamon; cedar leaf, sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli
How to use:
- Snap off one cube (or more, up to four) from the wax bar
- Place in a wax or oil warmer – either a tea light warmer, or an electric wax/oil warmer with an open dish
- Don’t use with water diffusers
- Don’t add water or oil to the dish
- Turn on or light the warmer to enjoy!
Looking for tea lights to power a warmer or burner? 8 hour soy wax tea lights are now available here at Treebrush Apothecary.
- These soy wax melts don’t evaporate like candles do, so you will still have some wax left once the fragrance has run out. You can either dab the warm wax out with a cotton swab or paper towel; warm the dish and pull the disc of wax out once it’s loose; or pour the wax out and reuse it as you wish.
- If you don’t have a burner/melter yet, you could try creating a bain-marie; you just need to warm the wax to 50C or above to release the fragrance. Early product testers have done exactly this to great effect.
- Get creative! Try mixing a few cubes of your favourite fragrances together and make your own unique aroma.
- Reusing spent wax: try adding a little of your favourite essential oils to the warm wax (no more than 8-10% of the remaining wax weight), give it a stir and let cool. After 2 weeks of curing it’ll be ready to go again!
DO NOT EAT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Don’t overheat your wax. If it’s smoking, it’s too hot! (Some tea lights can burn in a smoky manner – if you see smoke, check your candle first)
Be careful when handling molten wax as it can be very hot.
Don’t leave your melter/burner unattended.
Don’t eat the forbidden candy. These wax melts smell absolutely delicious, but don’t give in to temptation!