Fragranced soy wax melts
Right off the bat we’ve decided to stick to natural, renewable wax for the base of our Good Vibes home fragrance lineup. Soy wax is fantastic – in addition to being nature-derived, it also melts at a lower temperature and burns longer than paraffin, and in candles, it doesn’t soot either. The fragrances used are the same skin-safe oils used in The OG mosturiser lineup too!
These wax melts are a great option if you have (or prefer) a wax/oil warmer, or don’t want to light a candle inside your house, but want to enjoy epic fragrance all the same.
Each bar should provide approximately 20-30 hours of fragrance burn time across all 10 cubes.
Current fragrances available:
- Thai Lime & Sandalwood – notes of kaffir lime, bergamot, green lemon; Water jasmine, rose tea, lily of the valley; musk, cedar, white amber, creamy sandalwood
- Sea Salt – notes of seasalt, sea breeze accord, ocean notes, white lily, cashmere, fluid musk, ozonic notes
- Black Raspberry & Vanilla – raspberry/berry notes, musk, vanilla, and a sherbet-like finish
- Honeysuckle Jasmine – notes of neroli, ozone, honeysuckle; jasmine and powder
- Guava & Lychee – notes of sweet guava, juicy lychee, zesty lime and ripe peach; coconut flakes and a touch of vanilla
- Frankincense & Myrrh – notes of ginger root, bergamot; lilac, lily of the valley, lavender, ylang ylang; vanilla, sandalwood, frankincense, myrrh, musk
How to use:
- Snap off one cube (or more, up to four) from the wax bar
- Place in a wax or oil warmer – either a tea light warmer, or an electric wax/oil warmer with an open dish
- Don’t use with water diffusers
- Don’t add water or oil to the dish
- Turn on or light the warmer to enjoy!
- These soy wax melts don’t evaporate like candles do, so you will still have some wax left once the fragrance has run out. You can either dab the warm wax out with a cotton swab or paper towel; warm the dish and pull the disc of wax out once it’s loose; or pour the wax out and reuse it as you wish.
- If you don’t have a burner/melter yet, you could try creating a bain-marie; you just need to warm the wax to 50C or above to release the fragrance. Early product testers have done exactly this to great effect.
- Get creative! Try mixing a few cubes of your favourite fragrances together and make your own unique aroma.
- Reusing spent wax: try adding a little of your favourite essential oils to the warm wax (no more than 8-10% of the remaining wax weight), give it a stir and let cool. After 2 weeks of curing it’ll be ready to go again!
Don’t overheat your wax. If it’s smoking, it’s too hot! (Some tea lights can burn in a smoky manner – if you see smoke, check your candle first)
Be careful when handling molten wax as it can be very hot.
Don’t leave your melter/burner unattended.
Don’t eat the forbidden candy. These wax melts smell absolutely delicious, but don’t give in to temptation!