Been looking for options for soy wax tea lights? These little beauties are:
- Hand poured right here in Queenstown
- Up to 8 hours burn time
- Made with soy wax for a lower burn temperature and reduced smoke (as compared to petrochemical wax)
- Made with cotton & paper wicks
These tea lights are a brilliant match for Treebrush Apothecary’s “Good Vibes” fragranced soy wax melts to fragrance your home beautifully. Simply pop your melts in the top of a ceramic wax melter and a tea light underneath, and you’ll have hours of fantastic fragrance.
If you’re new to wax melts, you can also try our soy wax melt sample sizes to see which fragrances you like the most.
The aluminium cups these tea lights come in are recyclable and reusable. In fact, here’s a clever idea: when your fragranced wax melts have used up all their fragrance, pour the spent wax into your empty tea light cups, add a fresh wick, and they’re good to go again!
- Always burn your candle within sight – do not leave unattended
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
Good to know:
- If your wick is producing a large flame or a lot of smoke, or if your wick has formed a “mushroom”, trim it down to 6mm
- Keep candle free of foreign objects, including matches and wick trimmings, and especially anything flammable
- Don’t burn the candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- If your wax melter is too hot to touch, these candles may be too tall – consider a taller burner, or shorter candles
- The taller your burner (the further away the wax is from the flame), the longer your fragrance will last