Treebrush Apothecary’s original moisturiser, The OG, was designed to nourish and hydrate dry skin and leave you smelling like a party. It’s become the go-to for dry skin and overwashed hands across Aotearoa, and a gym bag favourite, but there remained a handful of early testers that wanted something far more heavy duty.
Thiccboi is that heavy duty answer.
This heavy duty hand moisturiser is designed specifically to nourish, hydrate and protect hands that experience heavy wear, and hands that need a bit of help with their environment. It can be used as a top-up throughout the day, or to rehydrate hands overnight after a heavy application. No matter how you prefer to use it, Thiccboi is designed to pile on thick, absorb rapidly, and leave just a silky finish behind. No greasy skin feel, no sticky fingerprints!
- Hyaluronic Acid – a powerful humectant that holds an incredible amount of moisture; it can help to hydrate and smooth dry, angry skin.
- Kawakawa-infused, cold pressed hemp seed oil – packed with fatty acids, this soothing, nourishing oil can help to strengthen and nourish the skin.
- Mango butter – a lovely creamy addition, and considered to help with cracked skin.
- Lanolin – a natural emmolient, meaning it slows water loss from the skin; it adds to the shielding power of Thiccboi.
- Allantoin – the key active involved in Comfrey’s well-regarded healing power, this ingredient is considered to help with wound healing and helps to shed dead skin cells
Who’s it for:
- People who work with their hands all day – labourers, mechanics, warehouse staff, landscapers, you name it!
- People who frequently have to wash and sanitise their hands – nurses, retail and hospo staff, and frankly, all of us at the moment.
- People with perpetually dry hands – works great on dry knees and elbows too.
- Honeysuckle Jasmine
- Egyptian Amber
- Rose Petal Gelato
- Thai Lime & Sandalwood
- Guava & Lychee
- Mango & Tangerine
Note that the fragrance load in Thiccboi compared to The OG is less than half; this is to leave just a trace of fantastic smell on your skin, rather than to uplift the room. If you’re unsure, there’s always unfragranced versions of both moisturisers in stock as a surefire alternative.
Dealing with skin so angry it’s cracked? We recommend starting with No Regerts or Buzzbox kawakawa balms to kickstart the healing process, then keeping them topped up with Thiccboi or The OG moisturisers.
Ingredients: Water, Hyaluronic acid, Glycerine, Hemp Seed Oil, Polawax, BTMS-50, Safflower oil, Mango butter, Cetostearyl alcohol, Lanolin, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Allantoin, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate as preservative.
There are no reviews yet.