Treebrush Apothecary’s original moisturiser, The OG, was designed to nourish and hydrate dry skin and leave its humans smelling like a party. It’s become the go-to for dry legs and overwashed hands across Aotearoa, and a gym bag favourite, but there remained a handful of early testers that wanted something far more heavy duty.
Thiccboi is that heavy duty answer.
Having gone through many, many iterations in testing, this current batch stands as the final prototype! It’s been tested on mechanics, nurses, truck drivers, tradies, gardeners and those of us who have to wash our hands all the heckin’ time.
- Hyaluronic Acid – a powerful humectant that holds an incredible amount of moisture; it can help to hydrate and smooth dry, angry skin.
- Cold pressed, kawakawa-infused hemp seed oil – packed with fatty acids, this soothing, nourishing oil can help to strengthen and nourish the skin.
- Mango butter – a lovely creamy addition, and considered to help with cracked skin.
- Lanolin – a natural emmolient, meaning it slows water loss from the skin; it adds to the shielding power of Thiccboi.
- Allantoin – the key active involved in Comfrey’s well-regarded healing power, this ingredient is considered to help with wound healing and helps to shed dead skin cells
If you’re keen to get down with the thiccness, grab one of these final prototypes!
Ingredients: Water, Hyaluronic acid, Glycerine, Hemp Seed Oil, Polawax, BTMS-50, Safflower oil, Mango butter, Cetostearyl alcohol, Lanolin, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Allantoin, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate as preservative.